1 hour sample workshop of the full course. This workshop will cover:
- Introduction of our trainer and background also a statement about the Academy and achievements.
- Discussion for 30 Minutes re GC Penalties for none Compliance with AML Regulations and Codes of Practice and legislation that covers AML I.e.
- The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (MLR 2017) came into force on 26 June 2017.
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (as amended by the Crime and Courts Act 2013 and the Serious Crime Act 2015)
- The Terrorism Act 2000
- Also that during the course ahead we will also mention the following
- Remote Gaming Regulations (2004) (Malta)
- Malta Gaming Act 2018
- Prevention of Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act, as amended by legal notice 105 of 2008. (Malta)
- Implementing Procedures issued by the FIAU (Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit) [Malta]
- Money laundering: the prevention of money Laundering and combatting the financing of terrorism. Guidance for remote and non-remote casino. Fourth Edition. March 2018. (Gambling Commission)
- Followed by questions the provide details date, times etc of full course
Who is this workshop for? - iGaming operators, Land based Operators, Start ups & Regulators
Role function ideas: CFO, Finance Directors, Finance managers, Anti Money laundering Executives/managers/Directors, Fraud and security managers,General managers, Compliance professionals