iGaming operations best practice
2 days x 3 hours - 28th and 29th October 2021
During the chaos of 2020 the iGaming sector actually experienced growth in revenue but more importantly, new players. This has created additional challenges such as increased pressure on operational workloads but also the challenge of understanding who your players are, where the money is coming from and how to sustainably retain these new players in the ‘New normal’.
3 core challenges facing leaders of iGaming are:
- What are you going to do to sustain the additional revenue and manage your stake holder’s expectation when normality returns with the added cost of additional overheads?
- What have the land-based community done to capitalise their down time to mitigate their risk by offering their clients an online product?
- Analysing the knock-on effect of public perception for the industry’s boom during a period of economic hardship and the possible PR and regulation nightmare that may follow.
Who is this course for? - iGaming operators, land based operators, regulators, startups
Role function ideas: gaming managers, general managers, finance managers, marketing managers, customer experience managers, CEO, CFO, CMO, customer acquisition & retention specialists
- Introduction to Online Gaming industry and structure
- Operational Models (Make or buy - service provider comparison)
- Revenue Generation and Optimisation
- The need to prepare a Business plan before settling a decision for model, products, service providers
- Marketing and Player acquisition, cross selling
- Licensing and Compliance