1 hour sample workshop of the full course. This workshop will cover:
- Introduction of our trainer and background also a statement about the Acadamy and achievements.
- Discussion for 30 mins surrounding the Licensed Conditions Code of Practice (set by GC) including what is shown below.
- Codes of practice are either: social responsibility code provisions - which must be adhered to by all licence holders ordinary code provisions – these do not have the status of licence conditions but failure to take account of them can be used as evidence in criminal or civil proceedings.
- 3.1.1 - Combating problem gambling
- Social responsibility code
- Applies to:
- All licences
- Licensees must have and put into effect policies and procedures intended to promote socially responsible gambling including the specific policies and procedures required by the provisions of section 3 of this code.
- Licensees must make an annual financial contribution to one or more organisation(s) which are approved by the Gambling Commission, and which between them deliver or support research into the prevention and treatment of gambling-related harms, harm prevention approaches and treatment for those harmed by gambling.
- Questions followed by details of full course date, times etc including the 20 minute 1 to 1 opportunity
Who is this workshop for? - iGaming operators, Land based Operators, Start ups & Regulators
Role function ideas: Responsible Gaming Managers, customer experience managers, marketing managers - Heads of corporate responsibility, general managers, gaming managers. Compliance professionals